Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What percent of your domains are .INFOs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

freestyler

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
about 10% all 3 letter .info's

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DryHeat said:
Almost 70% of my portfolio is .info....have sold well over a dozen in four figures over last couple of years; just sold Contractors.info earlier this AM for $2500 to a buyer from France... !!

Nice sale Tariq, that's my aim as well. I'm slowing liquidating my portfolio of other extensions, and beginning to acquire more premium .info's.

DryHeat

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
daddypi said:
Nice sale Tariq, that's my aim as well. I'm slowing liquidating my portfolio of other extensions, and beginning to acquire more premium .info's.
Thanks...its always nice to see your investments/speculations pay off....My bet is that almost all who are .info nay-sayers have not really any decent/premium .info in their portfolio....I'd love to be proven wrong on this one...!! The fact is that just a couple of weeks ago I posted 29 (out of my over 1500) .info names for sale on this and another forum since I was not planning to renew them. 6 out of 29 went for the posted price of $39 each and another 14 at $22 a piece as a bulk deal....and these were the names I was just about to let go and drop....!! So, the point is that even if you have half decent .info names they'd go at many times the reg fee easy...

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
15% currently but in the coming months that will be reversed and it will be 15% other than .info. :) To start things off today I picked up MortgageDirectory.info

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think about 5-10% at most. I have some .net's and some .us names too..I don't think I have a single .org

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have none, although I realize the value of the premiums I have not concentrated in this area at all.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
maybe %1

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom