Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What should I do For My Social Media strategies ?

byvdigital

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Since I am new to this forum I thought I should ask you intellectuals about recent development in Social media marketing, I have been following some blogs on SEO and Social media for latest news and updates and I am currently also ranked on may targeted keywords.

I wanted to know from you guys about your methods and techniques for gaining more organic exposure from Google which techniques do you follow and how do you optimize your landing pages ? What kind of exposure does social media help in your niche ?

Thanks you

Domain summit 2024

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well honestly I dont do too much SEO these days other than to get a following on FB and that helps with the traffic, but I am also working on a new system right now to get a TV channel started. Let me know if you want more info on that.

byvdigital

Reaction score
Well honestly I dont do too much SEO these days other than to get a following on FB and that helps with the traffic, but I am also working on a new system right now to get a TV channel started. Let me know if you want more info on that.

Hey thanks for the response,

Why not much SEO ?
About TV channel what is your plan about it ? And what is the niche gonna be for your channel ? Are you trying to get a channel on Social media platform ? YouTube ? or somewhere else

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the response,

Why not much SEO ?
About TV channel what is your plan about it ? And what is the niche gonna be for your channel ? Are you trying to get a channel on Social media platform ? YouTube ? or somewhere else
I have had a youtube channel for over a decade, with millions of views. This is a channel on Roku. The only thing is where to host the videos. Vimeo would do it, but they are not too cheap.

Terry Wilson

Reaction score
The best technique to do blog commenting from which you can get the traffic and also you can do other techniques like classified posting, press release, web directory, business directory. These are the techniques you can learn about different websites which are related to SEO

Last edited by a moderator:

carledgar

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Since I am new to this forum I thought I should ask you intellectuals about recent development in Social media marketing, I have been following some blogs on SEO and Social media for latest news and updates and I am currently also ranked on may targeted keywords.

I wanted to know from you guys about your methods and techniques for gaining more organic exposure from Google which techniques do you follow and how do you optimize your landing pages ? What kind of exposure does social media help in your niche ?

Thanks you

Start with tactics. Strategies are big and take time to put together.

byvdigital

Reaction score
The best technique to do blog commenting from which you can get the traffic and also you can do other techniques like classified posting, press release, web directory, business directory. These are the techniques you can learn about different websites which are related to SEO

Hey, Thank you for your response,

I am trying to mix of techniques here which are free to use right now, since we have a low budget in the start.
currently I am working on dallas seo Services and trying to working on it, I have been doing clasifieds, bookmarking and submitting content on site as well but press release are usually paid if they are good so that is my future plan. and business listings were done in the past now i am not doing it, Should I start listings again ?

zoto_solutions

Reaction score
List of 5 proven, high impact tactics for you.

1. Run Paid Social Media Ad Campaigns
2. Use SEO to Increase Your Store’s Discoverability
3. Reach New Audiences with Influencer Marketing
4. Drive Excitement with Contests and Giveaways
5. Attract Customers with Content Marketing

Hara Priya

Level 1
Reaction score
Hey, Keep these points in mind
  • Set S.M.A.R.T. goals.
  • Track meaningful metrics.
  • Create audience personas.
  • Gather data.
  • Conduct a competitive analysis.
  • Use social media listening.
  • Look for impostor accounts.
  • Decide which networks to use.
  • Set up accounts and improve profiles

caitlyndavis

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks you
Social media and SEO both are great options for organic exposure, but it will also take time for you to get that exposure organically. Read blogs on Seo and social media to know what's trending, stay consistent with your work, and post quality content.

You can also read a blog here for social media - Grow followers organically on social media.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks you
It takes a long time to build up a following but you can do it.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators