Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What should i do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it's a forum... comments are exchanged...... ideas are discussed... and all that good stuff :cheeky:

Domain Days 2024

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
right.......
Mike....
I was just tying to make a point.
If u think that point is void, good for you.
otherwise, I'd say, WE ALL just ate shit as far as ever disclosing info again because instead of helping on how to reply to the question beeing asked we looked at how the person can get in trouble...
something easily done by PM BTW.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
seeker said:
right.......
Mike....
I was just tying to make a point.
If u think that point is void, good for you.
otherwise, I'd say, WE ALL just ate shit as far as ever disclosing info again because instead of helping on how to reply to the question beeing asked we looked at how the person can get in trouble...
something easily done by PM BTW.

What are you his lawyer or something? Or are you the one who sent an offer??

Don't expect me to bend over backwards in a public thread. The original poster should censor himself first if he expects censorship from others. The name of the game is "help ME help YOU". In other words, don't reveal the name publicly if you expect full privacy. Or at least warn us to be discreet. Which I was anyway, since unlike the original poster, I haven't used his or that "other" domain anywhere in my posts. So who is the one doing the "damage" here??

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am nor his lawyer nor did I sent him an offer.
Just making observation about common sense (which seems uncommon) about how to potentially help the person.
I didnt see anywhere him asking when the name was registered or who use to own it, nor if there is a TM issue.
he wants to know how to monetize the name, and many people answered and helped, and a few didnt (again IMHO).

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
seeker said:
I am nor his lawyer nor did I sent him an offer.
Just making observation about common sense (which seems uncommon) about how to potentially help the person.
I didnt see anywhere him asking when the name was registered or who use to own it, nor if there is a TM issue.
he wants to know how to monetize the name, and many people answered and helped, and a few didnt (again IMHO).

You are right of course.
But so am I. :-D

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
we did get a little off track here but no harm done... just "chit chat" that is all, nothing more...... best of luck'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom