Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What should we do with those people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
People are cheap and nowadays they have even more reason to be cheap.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Then I suggest you hire a broker if there is such grand differences in the scenarios. Three weeks ago you posed these questions:

Now the person failed to respond to my emails for over past 2 days.

What should I do?
What will you do in similar situation?
I had had such situations about 3 times over past few weeks.

and you responded to that three page thread with the last response by you TODAY and now you ask, in this thread:

But when I told them the prices, they don't reply.
I ask them to send any offers which I would consider.
They don't reply.
I send out 1 or 2 more emails saying they should feel free to submit offers but they still don't reply.

What should we do with those people?

Are we going to see a "different scenario" with same questions with "I" and "we" changed for the sake of appearing different?

You just had this explained in three pages, finished the transaction, finished the thread this morning.

A few hours later you are essentially asking the very same thing that people spent three pages worth of time already answering.

If you can not learn from one are we going to see the same incidents (although you call them a different scenario) asking the same quesitons everytime you get an offer?

Your patients that you follow may be three patients with the same malady and ailment but those will be three different scenarios depending on age, history, past medical history, acuity, complications, multisystem involvement, current medication regime, etc, etc, etc.

Thanks for your time to look into my questions. As I mention

First thread:
I got an offer of $4500 and I really CARE about the transaction.

Second thread: people DON'T offer anything and they just ask prices and backed off.

They are different. You don't see the point. They look similar but totally different. How many times I have to tell you?

Yes, my patients are quite different to each other but treatment and medications are more or less similar. If you got one condition, you are treated with only handful of choices of meds etc... Of course, one needs to look into demographic factors and history. Domaining is much more complicated. My patients, they do respond to my questions but not those people.

I notice you bombarded my thread with attacking posts after I mention about my 20K sale in 6 weeks. There are many people, may be including you have been selling xxx,xxx worth domains in one week or so. I am just a small domainer.

Doc com. Please don't waste more time here. You will have more important things to do than attacking me.

Have a great day.

Last edited:

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The truth is, if the price is right (FOR THEM), they will get back to you FOR SURE. How well you respond does matters (and it pays off), but nothing is more important than a good price.

By the way, not responding promptly (as in a few days) could be ... intentional, you know. I have waited as long as 7 days to respond to an offer.

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
People are cheap and nowadays they have even more reason to be cheap.

Yes people are cheap because we enable them to be cheap but trying to stoop down to their level. If you don't want cheap, don't allow them to get that low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom