Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What to do if an end user refuses to pay you

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
4 weeks, that is a long time Pal. You should have not let it go past 2 hours. Be professional Like ImageAuthors says, but call relentless.

If a person contacts me first they pay first.

Typical end users are a little more ignorant to the process. If I contact person first my first priority is not to get paid but to get a customer number and the email! Payment is secondary and done at the same time.

It is a logistics and a time management thing that works very well in the US and Canada!

Last edited:

richface

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much guys. I called the company today and basically gave them an ultimatum pay me by the end of today or I will reveal your details on the DNforum which is owned Adam who hates cheaters and every domainer in the world will Know not to deal with you again. I thought it was childish but guess what they just sent me the money instantly, Received it a few minutes ago :). Shame I had to threaten them to receive payment. I have to say even though I have got my money I don't feel great about how it all went.
Let this be a lesson to all never and please never ever make the same mistake I did.

Thank you so much guys I appreciate your time and comments .

Last edited:

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats...now make sure next time you get your money first...your memembership just paid for itself.

oh yeah, next round is on you... lol

glad it worked out. :yo:

richface

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Stewie. It did indeed. The funny thing is that they even called me back in a few hours to make sure i received funds.
Very odd how they responded to threats. If I wasn't a member of this forum I suspect my luck would have run out.

Everyone has been very supportive and sent emails very kind of you guys. Although it was a small amount of money I think I did the right thing not to let it slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom