Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender

Bending
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
a few months ago I re-regged a dropped name wich seemed nice.
since it didn't had any significant traffic, I just parked on top of another domain, wich had an catch-all email system ...and things got interesting at that point.
I started to receive quite a few promotional emails from verisign and the like, and a few days later an offer on a top .info name!(just think on the best 10 .info names, and this name will be on your list!)
After some digging, I found that the top .info name was regged in the .info sunrise period with a fake (or dead since) trademark, and the owner probably forgot about it.
I (probably) could get this domain by just asking for a password reset on a registrar, as the whois email is one I now control.
I'm pretty sure the old owner has other domains with the registrar.

I'm a honest person, and I rather buy the name than getting it like this.
What would you do?:p

Domain Days 2024

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I Would say do it the good way may be if u even get it hrough pass resetmay be your luck will runout and you loose trafiic adn be if you do the good way you will get more than what you paid for It Depends on you m8

Bender

Bending
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah, the temptation is there - the domain can fetch mid $xx.xxx, and I received 2 offers for it so far:)
I emailed afilias about the domain ages ago....no reply whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom