Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

What's going in with AdSense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've tried multiple ad units on some of my sites, but for the last 2 or 3 days AdSense has been down about as much as it has been up. Right now I'm seeing no adsence ads on my sites or here. Has anyone else noticed this? I wonder if it is related to the tweaks they are doing to allow multiple ad units?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Haven't noticed anything.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It appears that due to many publishers already putting up 2 or 3 adsense on a page it may have at least temporarily depleted their supply of targeted adwords. It depends on the keyword targeting involved. If your site targeting is also a popular adwords category then 2 or 3 units will be served OK, if not a common adwords category it may not display all of them, or use PSA's.

xalex

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have seen this with some of my pages.

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that some of it is browser wierdness. I generally use Myie2 which is now officially called something else. When I used a different browser I see more of the ads for some reason. Last night DNForum was showing alternate graphic ads on this browser, but it looked fine in Firebird or IE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom