Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What's going on with DomainSponsor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
For the first time in 5 years, I am thinking of jumping ship.

Odd that you should say that, I jumped ship FROM DS 5 years ago, I was earning just over $100 a month at DS back then, and was a customer for about a year and a half, I decided to try out my domains at RD because I liked their templates, once I pushed them all over, I was making over $25 a day off the same domains!, I'm not kidding, my revenue went from $100 a month to over $800, And when I repeatedly asked Sam about it, he simply ignored my emails.

I'm now using 2 other providers that I'm very pleased with, one using Yahoo and the other Google.

RG

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Very proud of them.

Nice finger, Peter.

I am still trying to figure out the Carolina Hurricanes logo on a Kappa brand shirt (European make usually for soccer) that you are wearing in your avatar.

532498960_f9cd5edb69_m.jpg

I like to mix it up Gerr! :smilewinkgrin:
That's my favorite shirt! :D (and its not free from DomainSponsor! :lol:)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like to mix it up Gerr! :smilewinkgrin:
That's my favorite shirt! :D (and its not free from DomainSponsor! :lol:)
Man, you must be one tough little badass...all that blood on the side of your face. I guess domain sponsor sent you the wrong shirt.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Man, you must be one tough little badass...all that blood on the side of your face. I guess domain sponsor sent you the wrong shirt.

I sure am, Gerr...I sure am! :smilewinkgrin: :D

diddle32

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The tool that I was going to build for others to use would just be for tracking revenue by date...there wouldn't be any specific domain names. Just kind of a collective project to see percentage drop offs/increases in click-thrus, etc.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This would be an important thread to keep on topic, for some of us at least. I can't say that I've seen the same drop. At my current pace June will be lower than May, maybe 20%. But I do anticipate that June, July and August are typically not good months for PPC. So I'm not sure what to chalk it up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom