Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What's the best premuim domain you know wasted on parking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you go through the dnjournal archives of the public known sales through the years, you will find an embarrassing percentage of "wasted" high-price sales.

So many in fact you can ust easily think of ways to more effectively monetize or develop them.

It just boggles.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So many in fact you can ust easily think of ways to more effectively monetize or develop them.

That's true, I have even sold some and checked back at what they did with them and was surprised to find almost nothing of value.

-=DCG=-

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ya know Adam, when I first started to go through the histories at dnjournal, and started to add up the monies spent on names that are barely being used, one thing struck me and hasnt left me since.

You know how its done in real estate flipping.

You partner with a shill buyer while the property is being marketed to end purchasers.

And more than once this nags at my mind as in some cases being a viable conclusion.

edit - I think my wirelss keyboard batterieesare low. I keep seeing missing letters n my words lol

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And umm (since I came back to this thread and reread my post and it read differently to me this time), I wasnt directing that statement at you Adam, just in conversation with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom