Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Whats the fastest you recieved a TM email

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMPERYAL

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I bought a domain on the 2nd and recieved an email last night 3rd regarding that domain. Anyone beat it?

The domain name is the name of a new bank that will be created due to a merger in late 2006.

This email seems alittle unprofessional to be from a lawyer would also like comments on what to do. This person probably has english as a second language.

"We recently noticed the registration with this email address of a .com domain name that purposedly infringes our registered trademarks . Even if this action is illegal, we would accept that you transfer us the ownership of the domain name. this would prove the registration was made without malicious will.
You can contact me for technical details at this contact information provided below.
However, if you don't comply with our request within a reasonnable delay, we'll be obliged to consider bringing this case to court of justice or under arbitration decision."

The email address is from safe-mail.net?

Name Changed
Head of Legal departement
[email protected]
(0033)145484847

Any comments on what to do would be appreciated.

Thanks

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did you buy the domain from someone else or register it? If you bought it, it's fishy.

whydna

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If that message was copied and pasted, I would just ignore it as the english and grammar is terrible and unlikely it came from a lawyer of any sort.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
whydna said:
If that message was copied and pasted, I would just ignore it as the english and grammar is terrible and unlikely it came from a lawyer of any sort.

I concur. Just delete the email and do not respond. I never seen such gibberish from a lawyer.

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Purposedly?

IMPERYAL

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That was a copy and paste from thier email, it was a hand reg at goddady. I did reply asking for proof of Identity will see what they have to say.

thanks for you input.

Imperyal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom