Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
whatchamacallit said:why don't you accept live orders today, your interface is still stuck in 'landrush' mode and theres some delay when attempting to register?
Freddy@EuroDNS said:we got even some 2 letter and 3 letter names.
Freddy
Freddy@EuroDNS said:let me calculate. First contact with Internet, hmmm. I think 17 years ago or more perhaps I had my first email, I needed to poll it with a 2400 Baud modem on a 80286 with 12 Mhz.
EuroDNS exist since 4 years. I did different things in the meantime, but always stayed close to IT.
Why you are asking? How long are you in Internet business?
Freddy
italiandragon said:I checked and unless I`m wrong ( since my head is still fuming ) that ALL 2 letters ( you said 2 letters not 2 chars, includind numbers) that they were blocked, reserved or under application before the landrush.
Otherwise please list these 2 letters that Eurodns got.
Actually would be great to catch the 3 LLL as well.
Cheers
17 years ago???????? :greenconfusedw:
I thought internet started to be used around 1994....
I have to search.....if that is true.....how did you get involved so early and why did not you get sex.com
I`m really curious about freddy`s life now![]()
How old are you? I just turned 30.... sigh I will never see the number 2....:ranger:
Cheers
italiandragon said:Hey mate don`t take it personally, I have nothing against you or Eurodns, I was really interested in your life, I did not make any joke.
As I`m sure you know the difference in value between a 2 chars and a 2 letters is huge, that`s why I questioned, plus Ichecked that already before to read your post.
Regarding me so late well it has been because I lost my father when I was only 6 year old and I could not efford to buy a computer till the year 2000 when after sacrifices I could have spare money for that.
I had to leave my home city where I could not find a job and go somewhere else to work and just survive and help my mother for years.
I did not mean to be rude or offensive.
Sorry.
zehrila said:hehe i bet you made some nice fortune during this .eu event FREDDY![]()
movil said:I wake up late on Friday, that was soo bad :/
Freddy thanks for the link: http://www.100oldest.com very cool
One question, if you register an european hotel name that is copyrighted, there is a chance they can get it by law right ?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.