Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Whats your average daily adsense $$ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haynes8

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When I started adsesne back in august of 2005 I wasnt sure that I would ever make more than a couple dollars a month.

Back then it made about $2.00 per month, by december $7.00, january $17, february $35, March $48, april $93 and so far this month I have made $112.00 with half the month to go.

I give all the credit to DNF designed PPC templates I use on my main earning sites. I have a protfolio of 15 names that are TM'ish that have earned $80 so far this month, double the $40+ they earned last month. And like the rest I still have half the month to go.

My daily average is only about $3.00 but the last 4 days I have earned over $10 per day with the highest being $13+, all this with about 30 domain with adsesne at this moment I took down 2/3 of my adsense sites because they were not earning and I think there was a problem with the way I had the codes set up.

Just curious to know what some other earn on average per day with adsesne. It has been a slow start for me, but its well worth the time I have invested at this point.

Domain Days 2024

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
YPN pays more you know. Have you ever tried them? You may be making $50-$100/day with YPN compared to adsense

haynes8

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've heard of it, but cant figure out how to sign up. I see people selling invtes, if you have to invited, I'm not interested. Let me know if I am missing something with it.

Thanks

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
YPN pays more you know. Have you ever tried them? You may be making $50-$100/day with YPN compared to adsense

what exactly does YNP mean?

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yahoo Publisher Network

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Haynes are you in the US?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://publisher.yahoo.com

If you are a US resident you can apply to their BETA program.

I don't earn-and-tell, but I have been very happy with my revenues so far this year. :)

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wish yahoo would go international already, or at least canada.

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OFF TOPIC: but,

I'm still waiting for my YPN invite I signed up for beta over 2 months ago :-(

just wish they'd send it already. Adsense is doing better and better each month. Using my own templates though :)

haynes8

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
Haynes are you in the US?

Yes I am in the us, lower right coast. I see its a US only thing at the moment.

scrsteven

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Took me about a week or week and a half to get accepted I think.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
scrsteven said:
Took me about a week or week and a half to get accepted I think.

wow that was fast

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hope they do a international rollout soon. Adsense is okay, but from the stats I have seen from YPN guys, YPN pays alot more.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol, ypn is on beta and the americans snap up all the money, once it's out of beta we brits will get the scraps IF it ever actually launches in the uk, yahoo can't really afford to overpay so much compared to google in the long-term.

As for the thread title, my current earnings are zero now from google once i was banned, here is a hint, don't put google ads for free automated hosting services, you are very likely to get banned.

The funny thing is you only appreciate google ad words once you get banned, the other choices out there are so limited, specially for british citizens in terms of payout method and income. Anyways I am looking forward to the day when more big companies sue google for their discrimination on publishers, they wouldn’t even respond or take a look at your account even if you provide evidence that you had nothing todo with the false alleged clicks and guess what, all the funds in your account are allegedly refunded, even the ones you had earned from other sites no matter how large.

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmm..

My google Adsense is doing good. But I wished I could have used YPN! I had 2 invitaitons which I sold here itself. Come on Yahoo go international!!

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

DNAholic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't wait till it does. I just hope the earnings stay high as reported :)

Romain

DNF Veteran
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Haynes, to go back to the topic, it depends which domains you have, if they perform well, etc....
It's like asking "how much do you earn at sedo?" ;-)

So far I'm happy with my adsense revenue, I parked 2 names a few days ago and I'm making around $15 / day
One has huge traffic and is set on google search and one is a dnf PPC page that I have since 2 months but hasn't been crawled by google yet! (making $0.3/day lol)

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
YPN should still pay higher, since their lowest CPC is .10...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom