Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Where are my PMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just found my old pms are gone except the latest 4. Even it says I have 472 stored, I couldn't find it in the panel. Anyone can help?
You have 472 messages stored, of a total 1500 allowed.
Inbox contains 4 messages.

Never mind, I saw the thread below. I thought it would be better at least e-mail the heads up since not everyone will check the announcement everyday right?

Upvote 0

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Being a relatively experienced forum admin - I can definitely vouch that restoring a database wouldn't take too long - maybe even if it's a 12 hour job, it's all automatic and run in the background. Nothing hard (or time-consuming) about it at all.

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We relased a post regarding this to download and save your pms a few days before they were removed.

Wow! A post was released a few days before they were removed.

Many of us aren't here everyday and could easily miss something. Many I'm sure are like me and don't check every post or subforum.

You guys really dropped the ball on this one. And your lack of a satisfactory response to the many inquiries is just compounding the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom