Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Where do I stand with sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does this strike anyone else as a wierd way to run one of the biggest domain brokerage businesses in the world?

Yeah, well...it's working for them so far. :rolleyes:

You gamble your money and take your chances...

joess83

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sue the owner in the English courts, it will not cost much, you can in fact do it yourself, you would sue for the domain, all costs involved and interest. And of course should you win and the defendant did not give you the name, etc., then bring in the bailiffs - for which the defendant would end up paying.

My advice is to visit www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk and look under small claims.

Keep us informed on how you get on please.

I'd love to but Sedo specifically states that all contracts are under German law. English courts would not touch it.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Joess, forget what Sedo says. This is a simple case where both parties involved in the contract reside in the same jurisdiction, the UK. An English court will deal with this.

Sedo say a lot of 'nothings', their legal disclaimers, advice, etc., are not worth the electricity used to bring the dribble they print to the screen.

Visit the Court Service website, telephone your local County Court, but do take this further. If any court official says that an English Court will not deal with it let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom