Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Where do you all sell your names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What place is it where you guys find it easiest to sell your names? Forums, ebay, private offers?
Just lookin for some other ways to get rid of some names.

Thanks!

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it's important to note... are you looking for the quickest sale or the highest price? I believe for the most part the two are mutually exclusive. Quickest sales are probably at "wholesale" prices between other domain marketeers.

The highest prices in my opinion are to be gotten in marketplace environments/brokers like eBay, Afternic.com, GreatDomains.com, Buydomains.com, etc. Slow process with only chance encounters with the right buyer. These are helped by having the domain name point to a sale page.

IMO, if you wanted to move a domain like CashCart.com, it is probably best to either auction the name for cheap (expect $10-$30), or sell the name as part of a developed website ($300-$600 proof of concept business). The name itself does not have enough strength to attract top dollar, but as part of a business package, it might appeal to an aspiring entrepeneur, and you may find additional marketplace outlets in "business for sale" type venues.

Best Regards,
~ Nexus

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I list all my domain names for sale on my own website. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom