Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Where is my commission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unregistered

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been using Sedo parking services for a long period of time, and the record showing that I have earned Euro20.93 in between March and August 2004. On mid-September I received a credit note from Sedo with an order # 1123573. I realised I would have my commission shortly. I at once login Sedo make sure the e-mail address on my sedo record is the updated one, yes, it is.

So I waited a week for the payment. Unfortunately, nothing had happened. I sent an queries to Sedo on 20.09.2004, and Ms. Louise Scott replied me on the same day.

Dear Y Y

Hello, The payment has debited our account and so you should receive this payment very soon, if you have not received the payment in the next week, I advise you to contact you financial institute in regards to tracing the payment.

Kind regards,

Ok, I just sit back and keep waiting, then next week comes with no payment.

So I mailed them again on 27.09.2004. Mr. Eden G. Smith replied me immediately.

Hello,

Parking is paid out once per month. It is only paid when the balance reaches $20. If the payment is less, it is carried over into the next month and so forth until it is above $20.

Your March 2004 €4.29 09/09/04 1123573 was rolled over and paid to you with the other months payments.

Thanks, but the problem is, I got a right e-mail, a working paypal account, a credit note showing payment sent, and I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY PAYMENT.

So I send a email asking if the could produce me some kind of evidence so I could check with paypal. They promised to get back to me but they ate their word.

It’s totally rip off! Can any Sedo staff members give an answer? I just want to know where’s the commission? I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

SedoCoUk

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello from Sedo,

Order Nr. 1123573 was paid out on September 13th to the Paypal address listed in your Sedo account at that time.
Please send me an email outlining the issue.
I cannot disclose your paypal address on a public forum.
In addition, once I reply to your email with the details of the payment and we confirm the Paypal address was correct, I would suggest you follow my colleague's advice and check with Paypal.
When you say that you "make sure the e-mail address on my sedo record is the updated one", do you mean your Paypal address?
If so, did you change the PayPal address after the date of issue on the credit note?
There is no scam - it is likely to be that your change of address was not recorded as it was made after the date of issue of the credit note.
So - please send me an email and we can sort this out.

Kind Regards,

Nora Cotter
Key Account Manager

SEDO.COM :: Buy and Sell Domain Names and Websites

tel +49 (221)-420-758-287 :: fax +49 (212)-202-3951
email: [email protected] :: url: www.sedo.com

_______________________ :: make a name for yourself.

Unregistered

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it is likely to be that your change of address was not recorded as it was made after the date of issue of the credit note.
Not really, the email address has never been changed for almost a year. If you did send to my previous address, it must be the problem of your database.

Anyway, I am sending you an e-mail for clarification, thanks.

SedoCoUk

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello again,

Thanks GiantDomains.

I have looked into the matter and it is exactly what I thought:
Your paypal address is incorrectly entered.

The email address to which you refer is entered as the email address in your Sedo account.
It is not entered as your paypal address.
A different email address is entered as the paypal address (see Bank Details) in your Sedo account.
The credit note was paid out to the paypal address listed in your Sedo account under Bank Details.
Your contact email address is only used to contact you - we do not assume this to be your PayPal account.
Your PayPal details should be entered in the specified field in the Bank Details Section of your Sedo account.
Please check the address specified in the email I have sent you, in order to view the payment made September 13th, 2004.

Kind Regards,

Nora Cotter
Key Account Manager

SEDO.COM :: Buy and Sell Domain Names and Websites

tel +49 (221)-420-758-287 :: fax +49 (212)-202-3951
email: [email protected] :: url: www.sedo.com

_______________________ :: make a name for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom