Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Where is OnlineNic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been contacting Carrie, Wuga and OnlineNic's support every day since October 5th, but didn't get any response from any of them. It's very unusual.

Wuga, if you read this, please respond as soon as you can. Probably something's wrong with your mail server and you didn't get my email.

Thanks.
.biz

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wonder if it has anything to do with the week-long holiday celebrating China's national day, even though they claim to be located in LA. ;)

jandwh

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We have communication with them periodically, if you still have problem. pm me and see if we can get them contact you.

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jandwh said:
We have communication with them periodically, if you still have problem. pm me and see if we can get them contact you.

i got the response from them already, thank you.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
.biz said:
i got the response from them already, thank you.

Hi Guys, I am flying around all the time. I might not be able to read all emails and there might be some delays some time. If you are super urgent, please drop me a message at ICQ: 4148100, MSN: [email protected] or AOL: lwloo33, sorry for all the inconvenience. We are trying our utmost best ro provide the best services!

zest2004

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
heard onlinenic will launch webhosting business, I tried, seemed very slow.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Slow? Impossible... It will be launch soon... The webhosting business will bring more REVUNUE $$$ to reseller, it provides multi-tier reseller system which integrated Billing System, user can use their own merchant gateway to charge customer, for those without merchant gateway can apply through OnlineNIC (Both US & International Customer). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom