Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Where to sell a good domain name? Been out of the business for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Internetgeek24

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
From 2000 to around 2009, I was fortunate enough to sell a number of high profile domains for a good amount of cash. Since then, I have been pretty much out of the domain name industry.

I only have one good domain name left, which I dont want to mention here. I need to sell it ASAP, because I have some debts that are mounting up.

I would like to know, if I absolutely need to sell it within one month, where is the best venue to do so? Historically I have always been approached by buyers, so I dont know if it would be better to sell it on SEDO marketplae auctions, the GreatDomains auction, Afternic, Namejet, etc?

So I would appeal to those of you more experienced than me, where is the best place to sell a one-word .com that is probably worth between $4,000 and $10,000?

Thanks for your time.

Internetgeek24

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im genuinely confused about why I havent received any public replies to my question, am I breaking some sort of Dnforum etiquette? I would have thought my question is pretty basic. Really, no one here has any opinion on where the best place is to sell a generic one word .com of medium to high quality?

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can list it at the following:
Sedo.com - If you want to list it at their monthly auction then you got to reduce your reserve to dirt cheap.
Bido.com - I only see sales between $30-$100
SnapNames.com - They take their time to pay if you list your domains in the monthly auctions.
TobyClements.com - You can list it on his newsletter.
GoDaddyAuctions.com - Downside is they won't completely ban non-paying bidders. They will only ban them from Godaddy Auctions.

freestyler

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can list it at the following:
Sedo.com - If you want to list it at their monthly auction then you got to reduce your reserve to dirt cheap.
Bido.com - I only see sales between $30-$100
SnapNames.com - They take their time to pay if you list your domains in the monthly auctions.
TobyClements.com - You can list it on his newsletter.
GoDaddyAuctions.com - Downside is they won't completely ban non-paying bidders. They will only ban them from Godaddy Auctions.

apart from the above......Show us what u got on DNF :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom