Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Where's AbusiveElusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Anyone know where AbusiveElusive has been? I am waiting for him to finish my website skin for my aussie car forum www.beaututes.com he has not been on dnforum for about a week nor replying to my pms and emails... not sure if he is on vacation or somewhere else?

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If it is just a few days, I would wait a while ... unless his delivery of your project is overdue for more than that. Many members actually login less than once a week. I am waiting for the reply (of the PM and e-mail I sent a few days back) from a member who hasn't shown up here since June!

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Keith had done work for me in the past so I am sure he will get to it when he can and do a good job. I am guessing he may be busy at school.

I have noticed he does not appear to be a steady visitor to dnf and there is sometimes time spans between his visits.

P.S. To Nameslave, a little off topic. Does the software keep track of login times and dates and do you monitor that at all to see how many active members there are visiting on regular basis? Just wondering.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
trader said:
P.S. To Nameslave, a little off topic. Does the software keep track of login times and dates and do you monitor that at all to see how many active members there are visiting on regular basis? Just wondering.
I am actually only speaking from my own experience of "feeliing" the forum. The truth is: most people have their own lives and do not visit a domain name forum every other day (like we don't ... LOL!). Just because I log in on an hourly basis does not give me the reason to think that other people are doing anything even remotely close. (Remotely close? Hmm ... LOL!)

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Keith just finished (2 days ago) a forum for me, and is working on a few more.

He is very very reliable.
I last had an email from him 48 hours ago.

he'll probably be online here soon.

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not complaining, I know Keith does good work, and I am very happy with what he has done for me in the past.... but I was just wondering if anyone had heard from him, plus of course I want my site finished so I do not risk the chance of losing potential members.

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I apologize. I have responded to your PM, and all others that sent me PMs.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nameslave said:
I am waiting for the reply (of the PM and e-mail I sent a few days back) from a member who hasn't shown up here since June!
And I have successfully liaised with this member too. Happy ending. :)

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Keith,
I am so sorry to hear about your computer crash, I was looking forward to you working on my site, I just hope you get things up and running again soon.... when you do please let me know! Thanks and goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom