Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Which Laptop should I buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use a sony vaio Its great

Domain Days 2024

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody referring you to buy Dell is doing you a real injustice, DELL laptops and a few others are notorious for the hottest running laptops on the market, Dell prefers to call them notebooks because they get so hot you cant have them on your lap for long, I had a new Inspirion and couldnt have it on my lap for more than 20 minutes with it burning my thighs, Dell also has pending lawsuits for home fires, the laptops get so hot they burn the carpet when left for long periods, and can ignite a fire in your home, it's happened, search it out.

If you want a reliable cool running laptop, get a HP Pavilion, I have a DV5000 and love it! it goes 5+ hours on a single charge.....Order a custom one, you'll actually save money by doing so, and order it through the Costco web site, if you dont like it, you can return it to the store up to 6 months I believe...no questions asked.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sony Vaio, or IBM

j8jweb

DNF Veteran
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
macbook pro, you can use parallels, so can run any mac or pc applications simultaneously. Can even drag and drop between apps. Macs really are sooo nice to use compared to PCs, and I'm speaking as a 15 year+ PC user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom