Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

which one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukeeales

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmm - do I want to download ringtones? Or do I want to download a ringtone. Probably the former. Am I going to download ringtone? No. The singular has far less value in this case, if any.

Domain Days 2024

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The plural is better, but if people are typing the name in you can be sure some of them will forget the 's' at the end. If it's search engine traffic then no big deal. I've seen other cases where the plural looks better but then the singular has that one less letter which is also appealing, so in cases like that I've regged both where I could.

G_Gekko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Plural is much better.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys im happy ! its a cctld and i will let you guess the extension :)

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
English language is the same whether it's someone from Scotland or Hong Kong..QUOTE]

wrong....it is not the same. In the US, the english language has changed alot with slang, hip hop and the generation x. our language has changed.

And there is no way that people in hong kong speak perfect english....have you read some of the posts on here?? sometimes its complete jibberish!!

*Sigh* You think everyone in Hong Kong cant speak English? .... Or is the only experience you've ever had of people from Hong Kong been on this forum, or TV, or the internet?

Sheesh...

Plural in this case..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom