Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

other WhiteWebServer

This is a discussion about another domain name register/company not listed.

wildomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There was a sale recently for xyz domains at WhiteWebServer. I bought several. They were premium domains that were 'available' when I put them in the basket, single letter dot xyz and single dictionary words. I was surprised that they seemed to be available to buy but did not question it. I paid by debit card linked to a UK account. Then I checked and saw 'pending' against the names. It stayed like that for days after. I asked them about the status and they replied that they could not get the names I asked for. I asked for a refund a few days after that, they said OK. Then nothing happened for a few days. Then I asked about the refund. Then they said that they could not refund as they had no method to do that. I supplied a paypal address for a paypal refund and they said OK to that method. Then a few days later I asked if they would do the refund. No reply.
Eventually they responded on another domain forum and told me to put my details on a ticket which they received saying 'OK'. A week goes by and still no refund.

So what can I do to get a refund from them?

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators