Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Who can refill account at ENOM now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

owndomain

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When I click, it says: A valid amount is required to refill the account.

M

mole

$100 is the minimum for refills. Maybe you clicked less than $100? :huh:

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Their refill account function is broken (like most other functions on the site these days). I noticed it last night and it is still the same this morning. You get the error message owndomain noted. There is no chance to fill in any amount or select a payment method. This one is really brilliant - prevent customers from giving you their money! I'm writing support now. I really don't know what is going to become of Enom. They have just completely fallen apart in recent weeks.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Owndomain, you are correct. Enom has some kind of problem.
It started last night.

I sent them an email thru their "new" system last night. But, haven't
heard back from them.

I am sure they know they have a problem. Plus, that is the lifeline of the business. So, I am sure they will get it fixed quickly.

M

mole

Originally posted by Duke
Their refill account function is broken (like most other functions on the site these days).

So it's true they are selling off to Register.com, duke? These things normally happen when a company is trying to integrate their programming with a third party.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't know about Register.com. There is nothing in Register's public filings about an acquisition (and that would have to be disclosed under federal law). I am at a loss to explain it. Enom used to be the absolute cream of the crop but their technical systems have just about all stopped working reliably. Can't understand why they haven't been able to get a handle on it after all this time.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
enom is completely down for me... can anybody get in?

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wonder if they had to take the site down to try to fix the refill problem. I did get a prompt response from support to my question (sent just an hour or two earlier) about the refill function being broken since last night:

"We are currently experiencing an issue with our refill system which returns the error "A valid amount is required to refill the account". Our development team is working diligently to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience and for working with us."

owndomain

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am considering to escape from ENOM, but when I look around, I cannot find the new registrar.

Do you have any good suggestions, for the same low price and reliable services???

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As an Enom reseller myself I think it is going to be hard to find anyone with the same facilities that Enom offers to resellers. There have been some problems recently but I for one would like to think that these would be resolved quickly so that a good service can be allowed to continue.

Site is back up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom