Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Who else is from Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonTucci

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Displaced Montrealer living in Cornwall.

Nice to see so many other Canadians here! :)

Domain Days 2024

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
Currently Tornado warning in Toronto and GTA so go hide in your basement!

I am in same area!

-=DCG=-
Damn it. I was driving to the Finch subway station from the north along Yonge Street shortly after 3:30 PM yesterday, and I guess I just came across the most serious downpour EVER in my life. Visibility was at times near zero even with the windshield wipers turned max; and my car was hit by a storm of hails (hundreds at least, large ones from the sound). Many cars left the road and drove into strip malls nearby for shelter. I made the mistake of not doing so; I should have. I was lucky that I made it to the station. I rate myself among the top 1 - 2% drivers (in terms of both skills and courtesy) and I drive a good car (Pontiac Grand Prix), but that was one really bad trip, even far worse than those in the stormy winter.

Sarah

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Originally Posted by DotComGod
Currently Tornado warning in Toronto and GTA so go hide in your basement!

I am in same area!

You know what's funny, I was on my way to the bank right after I read this post to pay for 2 domain names - CanadaWeather.com and CanadianWeather.com ..

No joke.. is that an omen or what ?? Whoaaa--- ***The Twilight Zone***

Damn it. I was driving to the Finch subway station from the north along Yonge Street shortly after 3:30 PM yesterday, and I guess I just came across the most serious downpour EVER in my life. Visibility was at times near zero even with the windshield wipers turned max; and my car was hit by a storm of hails (hundreds at least, large ones from the sound). Many cars left the road and drove into strip malls nearby for shelter. I made the mistake of not doing so; I should have. I was lucky that I made it to the station. I rate myself among the top 1 - 2% drivers (in terms of both skills and courtesy) and I drive a good car (Pontiac Grand Prix), but that was one really bad trip, even far worse than those in the stormy winter

Nameslave, that's hilarious .. I am close to Yonge and Sheppard ( close to where you were) and not only that-- but I have a Grand Prix GT . Don't tell me yours is silver with black leather interior.. LOL ..

We've got to get together sometime and talk domains over a coffee or maybe a beer at a pub or sumthin' .. PM me..

And no, this is not a chick so don't get any ideas with the username, Sarah is my wife. LOL

Toronto Domainers should have a meet in general somewhere in town IMO.. And yes, you too Adam ! The first Two Rounds are ON ME ..

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am Canadian too. I used to live in Mississisauga/Brampton/Malton areas but now temporarily in States. Still go to Canada every 3 weeks or so. I ,in fact, arrived in Malton right after the storm on Friday and the airport road from Malton to Brampton was closed due to flooding. There was lot of water everywhere. I just drove back to States last night.

Thanks.

OnSpec

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm in the Beaches. Why don't we pick a date and do it. Those that can make it fine as its very difficult to organize a bunch of people.

I say we pick a Wednesday night or a Saturday morning and meet at a central location.

Any takers?

Canadian

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
currently living in Kitchener. Used to be a proud resident of Whistler, B.C. I miss the west coast. Beats Onterrible anyday.

Sarah

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OnSpec said:
I'm in the Beaches. Why don't we pick a date and do it. Those that can make it fine as its very difficult to organize a bunch of people.

I say we pick a Wednesday night or a Saturday morning and meet at a central location.

Any takers?

I was just at the beaches for the Jazz festival on Queen Street East. Spent Friday night till 3am and all day Sunday . Seemed like there was a million people there it was so crowded with party-goers. I had an absolute great time.

Yes, we need to have a Toronto meeting.. Adam the owner of this site is very up to it since I spoke to him about a Toronto "domainer" meet... We need to do this soon as we will only have a few more weeks of t-shirt type weather .. I already pm'ed nameslave about the idea..

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sarah said:
Don't tell me yours is silver with black leather interior.. LOL ..
LOL! Mine is a white with grey leather interior. I have been a bit busy this couple of months, but yes, please keep me posted. :)

Sarah

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nameslave said:
LOL! Mine is a white with grey leather interior. I have been a bit busy this couple of months, but yes, please keep me posted. :)

Yes. white is nice !

I'm trading mine in next spring for an Infinity G35 or the new Charger.. It's pointless to get a new car now with winter a couple of months away I figure.

Sarah

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fatter said:
POLAR BEARS

Your right, I see them ALL the time here in Toronto . As a matter of fact, there was a stampede of them running down Yonge street right in the middle of downtown today as I was shopping ..

My goodness, when a bunch of em get going it shakes the ground !

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
probably looking for tourist for breakfast, they say canadien meat is too tough maybe a nice french cream puff

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am originally from PEI and now live in NB...

andyat11

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Canadian said:
currently living in Kitchener. Used to be a proud resident of Whistler, B.C. I miss the west coast. Beats Onterrible anyday.
Hey me too I live in Kitchener :p
Andy

ChristinaInCanada

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, awesome to see so many Canucks around! :)
I'm from Calgary myself - but noticed quite a few Maritimers. I used to live in NS and I still reallllllllly miss it sometimes.

lol I hate when the polar bears walk by my place...friendly fellows though...

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ChristinaInCanada said:
:) Just curious - who else is from Canada?
A friend of ours, Nancy, is from Canada. :cheeky:

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My username says I'm from the Great White North.........

Edmonton...

ChristinaInCanada

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, I think we all need to create some sort of domain forum JUST about .ca's. What do you think?

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ChristinaInCanada said:
So, I think we all need to create some sort of domain forum JUST about .ca's. What do you think?

I agree:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom