Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Who Is Here Yet for Domain Roundtable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NameYourself is in attendance here at the Sheraton after 12 hours of airports and planes.

BestDomains just got here too.

Who else is here?

BestDomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameYourself said:
NameYourself is in attendance here at the Sheraton after 12 hours of airports and planes.

BestDomains just got here too.

Who else is here?

i'm here, but you already mentioned me. I thinik we're the only 2 here :(

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pics, updates guys.. Hows it going ...

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The first day was awesome. This has been my very first conference and I've been impressed with what I've learned, but more importantly, meeting with the other people here. I think networking is the key reason to be at these events. Most of what I've heard about domain traffic and monetization are things I've already learned here in the forums, through experience, and elsewhere, however they are recording every seminar and will probably offer them for sale to those who still want to here the information. In the first day though I've met with DomainSponsor, Moniker, SEOs, other domainers, and even got to eat dinner with the CEO of Sedo.com. I even got to share my views as a conference participant live this evening on Webmaster Radio. I don't think it's possible to place a price on this type of thing. To those who do this full time and wish to expand, learn more, and develop relationships with others in the business, it is well worth the travelling and other associated costs. It's only been 1 of 3 days too. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Scorpio - As far as pics go, I am taking some and will post them to my site early next week along with a review.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes networking is the key to such events..and with 200+ people hope u r having a nice time down there..
Thanks for the updates.. Looking forward for the second day updates too..

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:-( i wanted to go... was too busy.. I wouldn't have waited 1 sec if it was in uk though :-( its a deterrent for the confrence being so far away!

Have a nice time. IF you see anyone from godaddy, especially the CEO, PUNCH him for me! :eek:k: , jokin, but seriously i would question the new tdnam.com and their STUPID way to auctioning backordered domains. :mad:

I have like 55 godaddy backorders which are not 100% useless after what they done with tdnam! If you dont mind raising that issue i would be very greatful!

:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom