Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Who is the domain king on this planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbiohealth

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guys, just curious to know who in your opinion would be the owner the most priceless domain names today on earth. Not to mention that this domain king would obviously be the wealthiest as well. I have come across quite a few who in my opinion possess super duper domain names. You may add names of the those that are left out here and rank them in the order of quality of domains possessed.

Easylink Corp
Digimedia
Ontario
Eastwind
Ultsearch
erealestate
buydomains
Our man gregr

Easylink seems to be the choice.....what say??

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The United Arab Emirates-based Serenade Limited aka Vanilla, etc, has a great portfolio of names, some of which are featured on this page:
http://www.wnnetwork.com/

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my vote goes to Digimedia and Easylinks. But at first glance it appears that you have left Anything.com out of that list. That is a mistake, their portfolio is arguably superior to Yun Ye's and far superior to Greg's (no offense intended greg, because yours is still great).

drbiohealth

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oops.....that was pretty genuine........anything.com indeed has a very good portfolio and vanilla seems not far behind. vanilla has news service and they earn through ads. What about others. what's the source of income. How much do you things these other guys would be earning through lets say through directory kind of service or may be something else which I may not be aware.

well there seem to be pretty limited choices on internet to actually earn. Having an overhang of yearly registration fee for these hundreds thousands of domain names, would it be a fair though to say that these guys are not in profitability......or atleast not by a big margin.....back to square one ....how to earn money through internet. Selling domain names may not be enough to earn heavy money specially with no classic domains in the portfolio....so how to find new avenues for earning??
:rolleyes:

MBZ

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Net income is among the best as well.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In a near past I saw somewhere ..... I don't remember..... a top ten of the biggest domains'kings today on the planet and it was something like this:

1 NameZero (but they left expire ssome hundreds of thousands of domains so they've no importance now)
2 DomainCollection with 787,000 domains
3 UltSearch
4 Buydomains

........ Then I don't remember the others ...

toho

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think not ULT, BD, MikeMike, but Anything.com, Scott Day, ReflexPublishing, M.A.Stenzel + some more and Mr800king, WebMagic...etc

My oppinion, Anything.com is the king.
Second is Reflex.

drbiohealth

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yup! reflex too joins the top ranks.........here the stress is not on quantity but the quality.......i am adding ecorp as well....

so the contest is now among,

reflex
easylink
anything
vanilla
digimedia
national A1
ontario
eastwind y/n???
ecorp y/n??
ultsearch ????
buydomains???

anybody else...left out??

drbiohealth

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good to know that some of these big names are participating in the domain drop game.....at least this is what has been observed offlate......does it give any sense of upbeat market ahead?????

garet

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
P A Gordon has some very nice names, particularly of the geographic nature including UnitedStates.com. Check the drop-down list of domains names at:
http://mail.unitedstates.com/

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've noticed that TELEPATHY.COM has some good domains too.

RMF

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
beatz, king for a day today!

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think taht elequa is the king
i.net , dj.net and so on! Who has that kind of names? buydomains? I don`t think so.

hotsauce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quality: Anything.com Profitability: Ultsearch, hands down

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No matter what anyone says, Elvis is still the King.

Lord Baltimore

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Domain King and Ultsearch are at the top, imo. Ultsearch probably makes more money. This is largely because of the quantity of Ultsearch's names, not the individual quality of them. Meanwhile, Domain King understands the business better than anyone I know of.

Newbies to the domain biz can find no better example to follow than Domain King.

Lord Baltimore

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
As for WebMagic, they have sold most of their top names. (I've bought several from them.) They certainly had an awesome portfolio several years ago, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom