Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Who is the domain king on this planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Everytime, I look up a good typo domain through whois, I see Navigation Catalyst Systems owns it. Does he post here at DNForum?

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Everytime, I look up a good typo domain through whois, I see Navigation Catalyst Systems owns it. Does he post here at DNForum?

Really? I never even heard of them and I thought I at least knew of the major players but perhaps I do not?

Also, someone else above said UltSearch is the most profitable and was wondering how they know that? Does Ult release any financial data, or even a list of their domains?

P.S. As far as a combination of domain sales combined with PPC income goes (via their well done new www.SEEQ.com search engine), I suspect BuyDomains is #1. In fact, I just purchased a name from them Sat and the registrant change took place today, after they first called me this morning to confirm the sale and verify some info.

chatcher

Crazy Chuck
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
drbiohealth said:
Who is the domain king on this planet?

On this planet??? Isn't that taking a somewhat narrow view?

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
trader said:
Alexander said:
Really? I never even heard of them and I thought I at least knew of the major players but perhaps I do not?
It could well be that your "tastes" for domain names are very close. When I was exploring expiring domains back in 99, I often found my favourites grabbed by Yun Ye (Ultsearch).

D MARKS

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, I thought this was an interesting thread to read from the sidelines....I think everyone wishes they could dial back the clock to 1995

I have heard of most of the individuals/companies mentioned except for vanilla, can someone shed some light on their holdings..??

Thanks Again
Don

mystery250

Domain Dreamer
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This topic is getting a bit off topic...

I have no idea who the "domain king" on the planet is.

chatcher

Crazy Chuck
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
D MARKS said:
...I think everyone wishes they could dial back the clock to 1995...

I'd settle for January 1, 2000. Let's just say my strategy would have been somewhat different.

But wait... for my new plan to work, only I must be allowed to go back. I don't need anyone else there with knowledge of the future.

ToastyX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Old thread, but I'm surprised nobody mentioned CNET. With domains like download.com, news.com, mp3.com, search.com, among others, who could argue with that? Not only that, they're developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom