Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Why do my parked.com stats keep getting cleared??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Raider - Once our numbers are finalized they are finalized. I have looked at the code and I see no way for them to change once the * is removed. If you have an example, please give me the exact numbers it is showing. And this would need to be in the past week, as about 3 weeks ago we were removing the * right before finalizing a persons account, but we are talking about 1/2 second of potential change.

Donny

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Raider - Once our numbers are finalized they are finalized. I have looked at the code and I see no way for them to change once the * is removed.

They do in fact change after finalization, I'll PM you the domain in question.

LucidPhoenix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, wasn't aware of that feature.

I only check stats once a day, in the am, and at that time my account has "*" for the current day and previous day.

when I check the next day, that previous' days income always is less.

imo, estimates shouldn't be so varied on such a consistent basis.

I'm sure that any holders of stock portfolio's check the dow, nasdaq,forex and other markets daily.

who wants to wait a whole month to see if they are making less or more money?

only an idiot would be so negligent, and I wouldn't want someone managing my money who adhered to such practices.

imo...

It depends on your constitution. I had a friend who checked his stock all the time. He was a nervous nelly, and would make decisions based on fear.

If one is a trader, monitoring stocks everyday is important but if you are a long term investor it makes more sense to spend time looking to find companies with the right qualities for long term investments.

Of course your stock portfolio is accurate in real time ( or 15 minutes based on what account) and not an estimate.

I was not advocating anyone to do anything - just passing on what works for ME. Take it for what its worth.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My advice - refresh stats constantly and make constant adjustments until it's perfect..then add more solid traffic names & repeat :eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom