Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Why does Hokey.net have such amazing Suggestion Tool returns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper Very interesting thread and subject matter! :) Now I have a question regarding this comment from RealNames...... "Someone else pointed out in that thread yesterday that 397/mo ST's likely equates to approx' 300 uniques a day. In my experience I would also estimate that to be somewhat accurate." How do you arrive at the figure of 300 uniques a day? - from 397 searches in the entire month? Please expand on this. Any additional information would be much appreciated!

Hi NamePopper, I was mostly agreeing with what was posted by Krisblade (see below), and also little more than guessing what he said was somewhat accurate based only on my subjective experience and no hard stats on it. Wish I knew for sure.

Yes, this hokey.net issue was sure a hokey thing!

Originally posted by krisblade Based on my experiencie with direct type-in results (full domain on the results) the amount that you see on overture monthly results can be the amount of daily traffic that you can get with it(minus 30% some times). Only works with "direct" type-in of the domain name (the name and the extension all in one single line) :) I am almost sure that the hokey.net domain gets like 300 uniques per day

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Damn - I was hoping you guys found a secret formula or something.

Hehe :D

(Thanks for the reply REAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom