Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

closed Why doesn't adult discussion get much action?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RegFee

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Names like Sex.com would put any other domain name to shame in a heartbeat.
Yet the adult discussion forum gets very little activity, compared to the other gold threads.
Any opinions as to why?

I think I may start my own forum with just adult domain names. Does anyone know of any free forum hosts that offer the same features as vBulletin (ie DNF$, etc.) AND allow ADULT content (x-rated avatars, discussion)?

Thanks

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
azt said:
Names like Sex.com would put any other domain name to shame in a heartbeat.
Yet the adult discussion forum gets very little activity, compared to the other gold threads.
Any opinions as to why?

Thanks

Probably because some people are not into adult stuff...kinda taboo if you know what I mean. So it will get far less action.

As far as a free forum host...I dunnoe of any with vbulliten. You can get free php bulliten board however you will not have alot of access to mod it out for the stuff your asking for.

The possibilty is always there to buy a vbulliten license and then host it yourself with all the appropriate hacks and such.

Good luck to you!

methodM

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL my friend, DNF isnt really for that stuff. Look for a adult domaining forum, thats where its at if your into adult domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom