Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Why doesn't 'websites for sale' have a distinguish forum?

Reaction score
I was going to post a site for sale, but I noticed that forum is cluttered with plain domains for sale.

That's not good...developed websites can't be easily distinguished through all that noise.

Upvote 0

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

if or until that's done
in meantime, you can post in title that website is included with domain name.

there are those with the discerning eye, who will always see a worthy opportunity

imo...

imo...

Domain summit 2024
Reaction score
Buytiktoklikes thanks.
it's a 'build it and they will come' approach...

Any potential seller may come and see a flood of domains..which would muffle their interests (of trying to sell their website). They might NEVER signup as a result of that 'first impression'. If they look at all the domains there, they might even get sick LOL. I'm serious. It works the other way around too. This doesn't look like a place to buy websites...if they do happen to come for that, they aren't going to have a good time browsing neither.

So what? The forum is waiting for the market to develop?...It won't. You have to build it to accommodate first.

Either you do it right, or not at all. Unless you like giving the impression of a mess.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They might NEVER signup as a result of that 'first impression'.
Hi
you signed -up and are still here, in spite of all the criticism

This doesn't look like a place to buy websites
DNForum.com The Place to Talk Domains is what it states under the logo

Either you do it right, or not at all. Unless you like giving the impression of a mess.

this forum has been online over 20 years, and now you come..... to show us the light.

imo...

Reaction score
Why are you throwing "me still being here" in my face? You're TRYING to run me away? You are very, very wrong. Your 'argument' is provocative and DOES not help dilute my POINT presented here. The only point you make is that you are full of yourself. You fail to realize I am HELPING. Don't you accept that?

Again, this is a 'suggestion' forum. What part of that don't you understand?

20 years...and look. I'm a realist. LOOK at it. You appear to be the BIGGEST problem here.

You are condescending and rude. Leave me alone. Please. Let other moderators deal with me.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Does it appear @Castion is ashamed of what he said and deleted it? Because, biggie, I see you quoted him.

Gotta love mods that provoke then moderate themselves away. They do that, just so I see it, but it isn't preserved for everyone else to see. What a shame. Cowardly.

https://tldinvestors.com/2020/05/20...flippa-ceo-blake-hutchison.html#comment-40173

"For the month of April 2020, website buyer registration was up 32%."

And THIS isn't the place for websites. It's "for domains", according to biggie...

Yet you try, having a mixed-up mess of a forum which suggests that YOU WISH.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Websites going to explode. I been saying for a year. Should be obvious by now…but domaining hates it. " ...

This is very funny. Why do you think anyone enters domaining at all?.. Do you think that websites might have something to do with that? Or do you think that you are the only person that figured out a link between domain names and websites?

Yes the only reason domaining exists is because someone will need to put a website on those domains some day. That does not mean its not an industry and art-form in itself. We see plenty of webmasters that are not wise to domaining, you are not alone there, but this site is specificly about domaining. This is not a webmaster forum.

But your statement about "websites are going to explode" is funny as hell.. Its like saying "There is this new thing called the INTERNET, and I am telling you, that shit is going to be big!!.. I saw that in my tea leaves this morning"... You are a funny guy. So much wisdom and so many words.

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Castion, post: 2306342, member: 75065" specificly about domaining. This is not a webmaster forum..[/QUOTE]

Then why do you TRY to let people sell websites? It says websites for sale. But it's not for that..okay. Nonsense.

Reaction score
I see the forum Topic is: Domain name & Website sales. But this isn't about websites here. Okay. You must be joking. I guess you want to eat your cake and throw it against the wall too? Whatever you need to say to trash me. Reality be damned.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators