Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Why Domain Revenue is Falling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Parked has dwindled to $0.0x PPC so I don't see how they are the best anymore.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
What concerns me more on the PPC side, is that the penny clicks come from western hemisphere countries. It's all about what Yahoo and is willing to pay. Well, guess what Yahoo. Bing is now the #2 search engine.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And even at the pennys per click I saw clicks taken away.

Oh well, not counting on parking revenue to feed the account.

What you mean taken away? Most companies estimate it, based on what they think should be credited. Then Yahoo comes and says clicks 1, 2, and 4 are valid, but click #3 isn't.

Usually Yahoo and Google are pretty accurate on that. It is just the parking companies that don't have the vast amount of data and tools to figure out that some clicks are invalid and that is why you probably see an estimate of 5 clicks and then it is updated to 1 for example.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To address the replies above...the clicks I am talking about are across the board for the most part and from the yahoo feed, not a blocked feed or secondary one..trust me I know the difference. ;)

I definitely love parked and they are still doing well, just have seen a big decline in many markets.

Parked is still doing awesome for solid keyword domains! :)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked is definitely the best choice if you have good names with real traffic. Of course some traffic is just not worth as much as other traffic so you have to accept what you have and make the best of it.

My advice is to seek traffic domains in the most profitable niches with higher potential click values and focus less on the big volume "cheap" traffic/click names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom