Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Why fraudsters will never win

Status
Not open for further replies.

all4cost

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sheeeesh - Terrible user , No doubt .....

Things like this are why I generally only buy PPC ads for Odd and low paying/bidded terms now - Though those are getting to be harder to find now. I'd much rather pay .10 .20 --> .50 at the most for visitors knowing they actually have some interest in the site they are visiting. Seems the Higher paying terms are the most targeted by these Crooks ....

Sorry to see Thieves so blatant about their scams - It puts bad ideas in
n00bs minds IMO :(

getaddicted

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes the fraud thing is increasing day by day....

but i just would like 2 let u know something....

have u people used activeaudience.com

i just like one good thing about it is that we can know about the traffic where it comes from on each of our domains... if we got bad traffic it directly shows from where we got traffic and where click came from...

And if we have valid traffic then also it shows from which country city time everything it shows....

i feeel thats really goood option and all should have... So that ppl would come 2 know about it and its a positive way 2 go...

if we got click from bad traffic its not counted... and companies should limit if u got around say for example 20 or 30 or 40 clicks from bad traffic then u will loose account...

people will know everything they will complaint less... i know fraud will continue... but i feel its a positive step...

what u guys think

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that whether you are genuine or a shill for activeaudience, it is in extremely poor taste to come to a Parked.com thread and promote another parking service.

getaddicted

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello,

i was not promoting... and the thread is related to fraud so i just liked the idea of AA so just was letting everyone know and see what others say...

LucidPhoenix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
First scammers, now thread hijackers. This is a fun place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom