Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Why is ReckRoom.com suddenly earning money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfMyDomain

Co-Founder & CEO of Book Like A Boss
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have owned ReckRoom.com for over a year now and over the last few months it went from earning me on average of .20 a month on SEDO to now over $5.00/month on SEDO. Does anyone know why? I tried Googling wreckroom and reckroom, but I don't notice anything that should have increased the traffic so much. Thanks!

Domain Days 2024

MasterOfMyDomain

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, that would explain it. Thanks!

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
change ur key word that would best fit that website, i am sure ur revenue will go up forther.
good luck

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good suggestion Simon...man is that one ever ripe for keyword optimizing. I don't know how much you can get per click but I bet you can get about a 60% clickthrough rate. I think most people will never know they went to the wrong site.

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah had a few like that over the years.. Always nice to see a sudden boost in traffic due to something out of your control.

MasterOfMyDomain

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any ideas on how to best optomize it? Should I use SEDO for it and just change the key word? Or is there a better solution? Thanks!

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Change the keywords and park somewhere with better landing pages. IMO , but im not a parking professional, just an observation

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MasterOfMyDomain said:
Any ideas on how to best optomize it? Should I use SEDO for it and just change the key word? Or is there a better solution? Thanks!

The current top 3 bids for "sweepstakes" are all over $1 on overture, I would put it at parked.com with that keyword and try that, nicer landers there also.

MasterOfMyDomain

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion to use Parked.com. I just signed up an account and transfered reckroom.com to them. I feel a little guilty after using SEDO for two years, but if my domains work better with parked.com I will move them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom