Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Why they ask for list of all my domains ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I registered @ trafficz.com and they want I send them compelte list of all my domains. DOmainsponsor, trafficclub, Sedo - all are happy just with some samples, anyone knows why they want whole portfolio ? I am not much eager to let anybody know...

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think maybe they think if they ask that , then you feel you might be commited to parking all the list you send, just send a list of the ones you are going to test there, most others like DS if you send 100 or more in the list you get accepted.

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Simple Greed.

I got the same thing from SedoPro. They want it all, not just a couple to test. Its become really pushy pushy

Maybe they feel domainers are like wh*res, and don't like sharing with other ppc pimps.

selldomainz

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can do like many of TrafficZ.com members do, search on the net , find 100 domain names, send names to TrafficZ.com and soon you`ll have your own account. Buy few domains and start making money .

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can do like many of TrafficZ.com members do, search on the net , find 100 domain names, send names to TrafficZ.com and soon you`ll have your own account. Buy few domains and start making money .

I have 6K domains and 1.5M uniques/month, I just do not want to give them complete list, if what you are telling is true than I will give them just some "sampling"...

QuantumBeam

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do not believe they will park domains unless you send them at least 100 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom