Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You really need to read the other replies, Tom. The biggest complaint is the 60 day lock down period after a contact change.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You really need to read the other replies, Tom. The biggest complaint is the 60 day lock down period after a contact change.

Fair enough, was in a rush before, and Godaddy really do annoy me THAT much :) I think im having a start of life crisis, always seem to be in a bad mood :)

My miffs with GD

I) 60 Day Lock

II) Admin fees: They will happily charge you $50 here and there for ridiculous rubbish that they have implemented into their TofS. Fair enough from a legal perspective as you agree to it BUT my thinking is, a company that wants your business would NOT charge $50 * 3 for 3 domains that you copied and pasted accidentally.

III) Auto Renew: All names apparently are automatically set to auto renew. Some names I had there were auto renewed when i didnt want them to be. I contacted them... dont worry, we will refund you your renewal fees BUT charge you $50 admin fee! WTF!!

IV) Support Staff are extremely varied: Some are good, and know their stuff, others seem to not know what a computer is... Lots are rude, unhelpful, and unprofessional...

So that is where I stand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom