Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Why was the domain Dirty.org removed from the Sedo auctions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

discovernow

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would not let this go and take some type of action. I keep hearing this over and over and it's disgusting.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo's business practices are shaky to say the least. I made an offer for a domain for $3K, offer was accepted, I paid in full immediately. 2 days after, I watched the WHOIS changing from the original owner to SEDO. Then waited for 4 weeks for the transfer and to my surprise I was told "there was a problem with the domain transfer" and they need to refund me the money. 1 week after that, domain appear in auction and sold for $17K!
I would love to see this story documented and publicized.

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo's business practices are shaky to say the least. I made an offer for a domain for $3K, offer was accepted, I paid in full immediately. 2 days after, I watched the WHOIS changing from the original owner to SEDO. Then waited for 4 weeks for the transfer and to my surprise I was told "there was a problem with the domain transfer" and they need to refund me the money. 1 week after that, domain appear in auction and sold for $17K!

I would be livid, with a capital V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom