Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

WhyPark.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am a loyal parked.com dude...how can I make the transitition over to why park to increase my rev?

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont believe WhyPark has a transition process so you would just signup for a new account.

Yes, they want to keep the two system running "separate".
But I'm sure if you mentioned that you already have a Parked.com account your approval should be sped up. :)

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any other nice examples of WhyPark sites guys? :)
Maybe some 4th of July sites with fireworks and all! :eek:k:
:pop2:

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it against the TOS to use .htaccess to make the index a one click lander?

Example: http://tricks.info/search.cfm?term=Magic+Tricks

If not, it seems that CTR would increase, and the bots would still index the site through the site map. I haven't tried WhyPark.com, but it does look appealing. I'm not sure why some of the examples have adsense, and others have an integrated feed though...

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here's of mine -http://undertrousers.net/

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fab - when i look at your page the top half is a very large empty space ( or is it just me and my computer ?)

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Trader...

I think I'll give it a shot, in the morning... whne I sober up...

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it against the TOS to use .htaccess to make the index a one click lander?

Example: http://tricks.info/search.cfm?term=Magic+Tricks

If not, it seems that CTR would increase, and the bots would still index the site through the site map. I haven't tried WhyPark.com, but it does look appealing. I'm not sure why some of the examples have adsense, and others have an integrated feed though...

You know I was thinking about this myself...I do think that having a "single-click lander" would definitely help revenue...not sure about the TOS though, Donny?

SuccessClick

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i use whypark for about 6 weeks and have not seen any increase in traffic yet - in fact the past 2 days its the lowest traffic count for at least 4 weeks and close to no pageviews anymore - something changed, but not sure what - when i added domains in may i saw on some domains ( not all ) what i assumed boots or robots that index and spider approx. half of the domains - the domains i added lately - nothing !

my second problem is and i see that with every page i look at that link ( develop your domains ) - i do understand this on a free account ( like mine ) but on the paid account - in no way would i EVER pay $ 25 a month or more and have links on my website i get nothing out of ,but advertise someone elses business.

the functions on the free account are very limited , however i fail to see much difference to paid accounts to make me think - oh , well i pay.

with limited functions i mean change the layout or change the size of the links ( develop your website seams to be overkill on most templates.

by default the system sets up the domain without the .com - which shows visitors not even the domain name - really silly - look elswhere on the 120 million websites on the world wide web - 99% have the domain name on top ( with the dot com ) so that people know which website they are visiting .
yes i could change it - but with 1000's of domains , i guess it will take some time and just addtional work that didn't need to be.

i am missing date and add to favorites.

many times the system chooses an image that has nothing to do with the domain name
and there is no way to change it example : walnutsideboards.com i guess the system does not know this is a piece of furniture.

there is a lot more i would try to change ( like the stats are very limited and close to useless and only once a day )

i have to see anything on the traffic numbers that make me think its improving first.

i also would like to know if the paid accounts have better traffic improvements - i have never heart anybody come out and post information about this - DOES parking ( or using)
whypark IMPROVE traffic ??

if yes - which account - what timeframe - what did you do to improve it ?

these are the real questions we need to know in order to make it work !!

ANYONE ?

Hi Wolfis! Thanks for starting this thread. Although I've been busy with other projects lately, I still move domains over to WhyPark weekly when I see they aren't performing at PS's. Of course, I look at the domain to see if it has generic descriptive relevance for a niche. No need to keep a domain alive if it doesn't have a memorable and common phraseology to it.

NOTE: for WhyPark, your EXTENSION DOES NOT MATTER! Just make sure your domain has some generic meaning or a nice brand feel that you apply your own keyword significance to. So all you ccTLD domain holders, every one of your domains should be parked for free at WhyPark.

I have a detailed insider report on my blog. I would like to help any domainer smart enough to pull their non-performing PPC domains from their PS and spend a few minutes a day on building their domains for free on WhyPark.....

Check out my blog for the rest. Just the fact you're using WhyPark, AEIOU or any other domain building service shows me you are logically thinking about increasing the value of the domains you believe in, that aren't "typeins". Anyone who still values and appraises domains by "PPC multiples" is living in the domain Dark Ages. Domains, ccTLD's, gTLDs, SLDs, .nets and .orgs have value when getting OST or SET optimization.

Be bullish on your domains, people. You might have some surprises you never expected by just putting a little content on your domain website.

cheers!:cool:

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...my second problem is and i see that with every page i look at that link ( develop your domains ) - i do understand this on a free account ( like mine ) but on the paid account - in no way would i EVER pay $ 25 a month or more and have links on my website i get nothing out of ,but advertise someone elses business.

You obviously are not too familiar with the whypark system.

Very simple. All you neeed to do is edit the html code layout and remove the "develop your domains" code. That can also be done in bulk by using a saved custom template with that line of code removed.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
trader - this maybe possible with an upgraded account which ,as i wrote before i do not have - but i do know with the free account you are stuck with this.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wolfis...just wondering, how much revenue roughly does your portfolio generate a month?

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Am I reading this right, the standard package (free one) doesn't have any revenue options?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mm hmmm lol

just PM me then, we are buying

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom