Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers Wii Blog - Averaging 1500+ Gamers Daily Goes Up For Sale - www.WiiBlog.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Friday, February 16, 2007

Wii Blog – Popular Nintendo Wii Blog Goes Up For Sale

URL: www.WiiBlog.net

Since the announcement of Nintendo’s next-generation console, the Revolution (renamed later to the Wii) developed interest and innovation to millions of gamers and game developers worldwide. The Nintendo Wii is also one of the most successful selling next-generation consoles that have been released still selling out in department stores and online stores today.

Wii Blog, now a popular Nintendo Wii news blog, was founded in mid 2006 directly after the announcement that the Revolution was to be renamed. More information about Wii Blog and the history of the website can be found here.

Wii Blog attracts more than 1,500 gamers daily and features more than 300 unique news articles covering the 8 months that the site has been live. The end of last month marks the release of Wii Blog v2, featuring a new sleek design with better AdSense placement.

Profits for the site average $0.40 to $1.50 per day with Google Adsense. The amount of profits vary depending on the time of the day and day of the week – Wii Blog’s audience is mostly targeted to the United States, so obviously weekend traffic and profits will be larger than weekday.

With the site’s high traffic and growing popularity, its revenue is constantly growing. Better ad placement and integration with affiliate programs (such as Commission Junction) will result in higher profits, depending on placement and how well the new owner decides to integrate. ;) The site’s PageRank, too, can develop quite a few bucks just from selling links.

I’m looking for $1,500 for the site. The writer I currently have for the site is paid – depending on what you want to do, you can keep him or not, or hire your own freelance writer (it might be cheaper to do that). Just a little tip: the more articles that are written daily, the higher the traffic will get, and thus the higher the revenue will be. Currently there are 1-3 new articles written daily.

Thank you for your time. I’m looking for serious buyers, only. More traffic stats (I have Google Analytics installed and Webalizer) and revenue stats (Google Adsense) can be confirmed upon request; payment via Escrow only.

Wii Blog ranks 2nd in Google for the search term "Nintendo Wii News"
Google | Adequately.net Powered by Google

Wii Blog also ranks 4th in Google for the search term "Wii News"
Google | Adequately.net Powered by Google

Wii Blog ranks 1st in Google for two search terms: "Nintendo Wii Blog" and just "Wii Blog"

Wii Blog ranks 5th in Yahoo! for the search term "Nintendo Wii News"
Yahoo!

Majority of the traffic comes from Google.

<!-- Received Earlier Today -->
I've received a $900 offer so far via PM, but I'm really looking for more than that!
<!-- Make Me A Better Offer -->

Designcrowd

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you explain the profit & loss situation? I am a little confused that you make a max of $1.50 per day but you pay a writer for 3 articles a day. What are you actually paying to get these articles written?

Regards
JohnT

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you explain the profit & loss situation? I am a little confused that you make a max of $1.50 per day but you pay a writer for 3 articles a day. What are you actually paying to get these articles written?

Regards
JohnT
Well as I said it's up to the buyer for writing services. He/she can either keep the writer I currently have, or hire their own (which would be cheaper). Currently, my writer charges about $1 per article and writes and article or three a day.

My writer is very understanding though, and accepts whatever he can get from me. Though, that's a relationship only him and I have.

I would suggest hiring your own freelance writer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom