Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Will pay 24 months revenue for typos, typins, TMs. Anything that makes money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Looking for typos, typins, TMs, you name it. If it makes at least $1 per month and you let me test this for 5 days I will pay 24 months revenue. I pay up front for testing.

Also, if you have a big portfolio of domains and let me cherry pick I'll pay 24 months. I mostly take small domains and I do not take the biggest "best" domains, so you will probably still sell the portfolio for the same price plus money from me. I have seen this happen.

Don't be shy. My budget is about $10K for next month.

EdGuy007

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you explain what you need, or will do in these 5 days of testing?

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how will you test it?
please post more details

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Standards stuff. You change the namerservers to mine. I pay for 5 days of testing up front. The domain is parked with me for 5 days. No big deal.

EdGuy007

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok, seems easy enough, but could the nameserver changes negatively affect my Google listings?

Standards stuff. You change the namerservers to mine. I pay for 5 days of testing up front. The domain is parked with me for 5 days. No big deal.

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for "parked" domains anyway. I buy websites as well, but they have to make $2 per day and up and I need to verify revenue with my account id or something.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanx for the answer.
since parked domains make more money when parked to the right company and tweaked with the right keywords i wonder what math type will you use for paying multiple month revenue.

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll pay 24 if it all works, no fraud traffic and etc.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i mean if i get $2 per day under my parking company and you get .50 cents under your parking company, what is the revenue you ll pay for?

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If that's the case I'll take it for free lol

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to offend you, but what revenue would you pay?

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to offend you, but what revenue would you pay?
supposing this replies goes to me, and taking under consideration that you pay 24x month revenue and i have domains that make $2 per day(24x$2x30=$1440), then i surely will pay more than "for free" as you posted laughing your way out.

I hope that my reply makes it more clear for you.

If thats the case then your title is misleading and tempts me to grant a report.

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Grant a report. I hate nothing more than people that are not buying or selling, but rather walking around the forum commenting on others business, sales just to kill the deals.
You post a domain for sale and all the sudden you have 10 replies saying you're going to have TM issues and what not. If the admin thought the title was misleading he would close the thread. Unless you also think the admin looking at this was stupid and did not see what you saw?

Last edited:

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i just asked more details about your topic and then replied on your questions
i m sure all of us have better things to do than lurking topics or just posting so i wont post anything more here
i just want to end this by saying that you wrote 24 month revenue for domains, then you said "free" for a domain that makes $2 per day
if this was a joke from your side then you where the first and only one that hurt this business related topic

cheers from here as well

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also, if you have a big portfolio of domains and let me cherry pick I'll pay 24 months. I mostly take small domains and I do not take the biggest "best" domains, so you will probably still sell the portfolio for the same price plus money from me.
Does that mean you want multiple names, perhaps hundreds, redirected for you to measure?

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just to be fair
i just reported your racist pm regarding my country flag

i have nothing to be ashamed of and show my origin and respect others as well since humans cant be separated by flags or origib, you on the other side send pm's like this one:

"When I saw that flag I should have known not to reply to you."

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Doc Com, PM me if you're serious. Everything can be arranged. There are no impossible things in business.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Doc Com, PM me if you're serious. Everything can be arranged. There are no impossible things in business.
I can appreciate a PM, but for clarity's sake I think this would need to be addressed openly.

For instance, I primarily park at Sedo. I have gotten as much as $32.00+ per click. How and where would you measure the revenue to arrive at a basis of your offer? And if I were to take 10 or 20 names offline and redirect to you for measure, on what basis would you pay me for that time and revenue lost?

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"When I saw that flag I should have known not to reply to you." - this is not a racist comment and I have nothing against you, but the last 2 domainers that robbed me were from you country.

Please note I never assumed you're a scammer. I only have a new rule not to deal with domainers from there and it shows the rules is correct. Having the right to choose who i reply to is liberty not racism like you assume.

Please also note I'm only interested in buying domains, not commenting business ideas on this thread. Read the original post and see what I'm looking for. If you have it reply, if you don't have what I'm looking for pass by.

This forum is beginning to look like NP.
Mods, please close this entire thread as another buy/sell thread goes no where.

Doc Com,
Are you knew to this?
I pay you for testing based on your revenue and I verify your income. Nothing else. Got it? I offer what you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom