Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Will pay 24 months revenue for typos, typins, TMs. Anything that makes money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Doc Com,
Are you knew to this?
I pay you for testing based on your revenue and I verify your income. Nothing else. Got it? I offer what you want.
To domaining? No.

To the process you describe? Yes.

I had done this a few times in the past for prospective buyers but was never compensated.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can appreciate a PM, but for clarity's sake I think this would need to be addressed openly.

For instance, I primarily park at Sedo. I have gotten as much as $32.00+ per click. How and where would you measure the revenue to arrive at a basis of your offer? And if I were to take 10 or 20 names offline and redirect to you for measure, on what basis would you pay me for that time and revenue lost?

as it seems i m not alone having this question and guess what he has a different flag under his profile

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do you mean? If someone pays up front for testing based on your stats how can you not be compensated? lol

Makis, I like his flag better lol - that is not racists dude. Come down, I like you, but do not threaten me next time please.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What do you mean? If someone pays up front for testing based on your stats how can you not be compensated? lol

Makis, I like his flag better lol - that is not racists dude. Come down, I like you, but do not threaten me next time please.

There is no other way when doing business than to come on down, but please show me in private when did i threaten you?

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"your title is misleading and tempts me to grant a report." why would you report me for?

I'm spending way too much time on this thread. Sorry for the misunderstanding. It's my fault. It should be clear now. If you have something for sale let me know. You won't lose money on the deal. Take care guys.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is your reply
If that's the case I'll take it for free lol

When i posted for a domain that makes $2 per day.
Is this misleading or not?
I just read and quoted your words.

i m done as well

ps: try to broaden your mind and let flags color your life, i dont mind dealing or talking with people from Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom