Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Will RealNames ReNeg On His Deal To Buy DNF And Leave Dan With Nothing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Over the past two days, during the incredible turmoil at this site, RealNames (Dave), while lashing out at anyone who disagrees with him during his spectacular extended meltdown, also managed to commit, more than once, an act of breathtaking hypocrisy.

Again and again Dave wails about how badly everyone is treating Dan, yet makes absolutely zero mention of how Dave has treated Dan the worst, by putting him in this unfortunate situation in the first place.

As everyone now knows, former DNF moderators MattyP, Safesys & Snoopy made Dan an offer for this site which was, however casually, accepted. Dave caught wind of this and jumped on the deal like a racoon on a two-day old hamburger in the trash. Dan, in his understandably, if regretably, youthful exuberance (turns out he's only sixteen), "left" their offer and embraced yours, Dave, ruining any potential sale he had to his original, serious, buyers.

(And no, Dave, I'm not comparing this site to a "two-day old hamburger in the trash"...that's a m-e-t-a-p-h-o-r to capture the feel of how seedy and greedy your actions have been. And I'm explaining this particular point to you because I know you have a hard time comprehending anything that isn't literal, and you love to quote things out of context.)

But now that pretty much everyone--even you--understands that the old mods, by attracting and keeping good forum members through expert, professional and admirably mature forum management (that's the key to their importance, Dave..."attracting" and "keeping" good people), were the main drivers of this site's value. With them gone, this site's very survival is now in question, not to mention the fact that MattyP, Safesys & Snoopy have started their own domain forum, domainstate.com, which is rapidly growing in membership, and will likely drain many, if not most, members from DNF. At least the good ones.

Those three guys have collectively made six figures in domain name sales and associated revenue over the past five years. Who wouldn't want to be at domainstate.com to pick up a few pointers from them?

But, Dave...you're still buying DNF from Dan, aren't you?

I mean, you wouldn't welsh out on the kid, would you?

Well, given your absolute and tremendously suspicious silence on this matter, I am personally inclined to believe that you have somehow renegged on your offer to Dan. And until I see you post otherwise, I will continue to be inclined towards this belief, as I suspect many others will as well.

Gregr said it all:

Originally posted by gregr
RealNames,

I hope you follow through on your agreement to purchase this site. Otherwise you've scewed the hell out of Dan. Your offer killed the mods offer. Time to put up or shut up.

Good Luck

Greg Ricks

Dave, are you going to show at least a sliver of backbone and integrity, and let everyone here know whether or not you are buying DNForum.com?

If I had to bet, I'd put a lot of money on "no." Plus a whopping side-bet in favour of you making a lot more of your nutsy posts, while keeping completely silent about what you've done to Dan.

Dave, I bet Dan regrets the day he ever decided to start dealing with you. Well, at least it's given him a good lesson in how to spot a nutjob. And a phony.

Miles

P.S. Dave, I've noticed that amidst your continual raving, Dan hasn't posted much in defense of you. I guess the kid is learning when to cut his losses. Smart.

Domain Summit 2024

O.C.

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Who knows.

I'm getting really tired of reading so many threads about this. Once I've sold my names I'm going to take a break from the dn community for a while. Maybe just lurk once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom