Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Won and paid for a backorder,4 days after stil cant log into registrar and manage it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
4 days before I created a backorder with snapnames for a .com domain which I won.
Just after they got the domain snapnames sent 3 emails, one for letting me know that they won the domain, one more for confirming that payment was received and one last one with registrar details so I can manage my domain.

One day after I received their emails I couldnt log into their registrar and domain whois didnt reflect my details so I had to open a ticket with oversee support system.

I got a reply saying I should wait 48 hours in total and then try again which I did so the next day I tried to login but I had again same problem.
I replied once more on the same ticket stating that nothing changed but never received a reply from them.

Yesterday, 3rd day after winning and paying for the domain, I tried to see if I could log into registrar but still couldn't do it so I sent replied to the same ticket once more which was never answered as well.

I cant log into their partner registrar in order to manage the domain, domain whois shows registered for one yr having details like "The Domain Name retrofitled.com does not exist" and snapnames support is dead.

How am I supposed to resolve this matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom