Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Work For My Son - Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm posting this on behalf of my 16 year old son.

My son has a significant interest in pursuing a career related to e-commerce and internet businesses. He's done some work for me in the past, and has watched me work, so he is quite familiar with not only domains, but websites as well. He's not a genius web designer, but he has a basic knowledge of web site design. I would hire him, but at this time, I don't have any projects that need to be worked on at the moment.

He's willing to do manual, "grunt work" (directory submissions, content gathering, whatever needs to be done - repetitive things that most webmasters despise doing). He's willing to do work on a project basis (I.E. you can set the rate per submission, or for the project), but he is also willing to work for an hourly wage/salary (Under $7 an hour).

Without trying to sound too biased, my son is a responsible, intelligent young man, who is a straight A student at a prestiguous college preparatory school, and he has a thorough knowledge of the domain industry (I'd dare say more knowledge than half of this forum). My son can also type in excess of 100 WPM.

Anyhow - please contact me and I can arrange any projects that you may have, additionally, if anyone has any recommendations or ideas of where he can obtain such work, please also contact me.

Thanks in advance!

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
one idea would that he joins dnforum himself and put up a similar notice, that way it would be more convincing .
good luck with the work search but i am sure he will find something soon

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
While I totally agree with you two that he needs to be independent, I'm just trying to get his foot in the door. There are some kids on this forum that are both unreliable and irresponsible, and I just wanted to make sure that he stood out, as I'm willing to stake my reputation on it.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Kids can be kids, but not all are irresonsible or unreliable. What school does he go to?

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
joeylny has some online research job available, i ask your son to contact her.
hope it helps

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
daddypi said:
There are some kids on this forum that are both unreliable and irresponsible, and I just wanted to make sure that he stood out, as I'm willing to stake my reputation on it.

He attends Creighton Preparatory School. It's a Catholic Jesuit school.

http://www.creightonprep.creighton.edu

webfreak

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If he decides he wants an acct, make sure DCG knows about it, as you're going to share the same IP address.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean, what I said was the optimistic side :p. It looks like a wonderful school. I am going to Worcester Academy next year, we can be the two prep kids on the forum :p. I wish him luck with web development and finding some jobs here. :)

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
daddypi said:
I'm willing to stake my reputation on it.

I am sure this is why he made the post. Best of luck with your son.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Daddypi, Does your son write content like a ghostwriter(With credit to him of course as the author) ? If so I may have some jobs for him in the near future.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well, Adam was looking for mods.....maybe he can try that despite he`s not a long time member.

Good luck.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NavySeals91 said:
I am going to Worcester Academy next year, we can be the two prep kids on the forum :p. I wish him luck with web development and finding some jobs here. :)

seems there are many students on this forum. Tell him he is more than welcome aboard DNForum to join other students like him and me who are domainers. Good luck with the job search.

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Could you define his skill sets a bit further. We would have work in web design, SEO, submissions etc. We work with NDA's and would need one signed, hopefully, this would not be a problem. PLMK

Feel free to PM.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom