Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wow! A whopping $3.11 today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree. Tony Floyd did a mini site for me over the weekend that is amazing!! He is amazing!!! I plan on transitioning most of my low paying, high traffic domains to mini-sites.

thanks QueenMommy...:)...Amazing??..lol....if only my wife would think the same!...lol..:)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
540 views across 3,500 names is very light traffic overall
That is lower than the norm, as I mentioned.

It is like suddenly the traffic disappeared and all clicks were paying 5 cents, down from $3,98 on some.

Today my totals thus far are no better.

36 Clicks
10.65% Click rate
$0.05 $/Click
$1.97 Revenue

Did Google or Sedo suddenly change algorithms? This is horrible.

sedo is not for parking but for sale exposure
That is a given and that is why I have so many parked there.

Typically the hypenated L-L do not get traffic. But very good for offers and sales.

I also need to clarify, I misquoted myself. I perhaps have over 4,000 "listed" there but do use a couple other parking services for certain domains and extensions.

I try to get my entire portfolio "listed" but hard to keep track of nearly 5K domains.

Also, domains sold or dropped in the past...the servers were never changed and occasionally I still get revenue from those.

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I've been stating this over and over: Sedo's PPC is a joke. They are now at the same levels as NameDrive - below a nickel on average.

Meanwhile, Parked is paying good cash.

You've noticed that Sedo stopped responding to complaints at the forum? No replies, no statements, nothing.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You've noticed that Sedo stopped responding to complaints at the forum? No replies, no statements, nothing.
Actually, been away from the forum since March so I have not noticed.

Great, no recourse.

Just intercourse.

longhorn

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can always explain your situation to your account manager and ask for a bonus. The worst they can say is no.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think parking revenue is pretty much like that for most of these places right now, I had 24 clicks on one name the other day and got a whopping $1.09... less than $0.05 per click.. That was ND, btw... I pulled out of Sedo long ago for parking...

HarveyJ

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd suggest forwarding the domain to some sort of CPA or PPS based affiliate marketing site, but it sounds like they're not even getting enough type in traffic for that.
If you're going to be making minisites on them, you'll probably be able to get some decent revenue...
For a start, you'll be able to get them listed and crank in a bit of SEO if you wanted.
That said, if you've got them pointed to a decent CPA or PPS based site, say you're getting $15 per action/sale, then the site pays for itself if it's only making one conversion every 2 years... And if you've got some semi-decent domains, you should be able to do better than that.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd suggest forwarding the domain to some sort of CPA or PPS based affiliate marketing site, but it sounds like they're not even getting enough type in traffic for that.
If you're going to be making minisites on them, you'll probably be able to get some decent revenue...
For a start, you'll be able to get them listed and crank in a bit of SEO if you wanted.
That said, if you've got them pointed to a decent CPA or PPS based site, say you're getting $15 per action/sale, then the site pays for itself if it's only making one conversion every 2 years... And if you've got some semi-decent domains, you should be able to do better than that.
I'll be concentrating on all of this. I have sites that get thousands of visitors a month but hardly any clicks. Many are nearly a decade old or older.

The biggest hang-up here is time involved in doing these. I use Joomla. I just need to find a good portal template and run with it.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Incredible.

Like the stock market, just when you thought it could not get any worse, today I hit the $2.97 mark.

There is something screwy going on for PPC to suddenly take a nose dive - literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom