Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Written Off by Doctors & Teachers: How Markus Schnermann Beat the Odds and Hit it Big

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
German domainer Markus Schnermann is the picture of good health. Physically, mentally and, financially he is at the top of his game. Schnermann founded a very successful business at KeywordDomains.com, is a partner in another (Domain Invest S.A.) and co-founded the biggest German language domain forum at DomainConsult.de. After watching him soar to the top of the industry, domainers in his homeland often refer to Schnermann as a "superstar." Heady stuff - especially for someone whose parents were once told they would have to care for him for the rest of his life.
http://www.dnjournal.com/cover/2009/may.htm

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Personal stories like this make a difference in domaining and offer an incentive for everyone to strive becoming more successful in their personal and professional lives. Thanks Ron for yet another great article.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
superb article Ron, thanks
much respect to Markus. maybe share a cold one if we bump into each other. unfortunately, don't think i'll be at 'the dam' this time, even though only over the road in the UK

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Markus rocks :)
Well done !

serra

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I apologize for off topic, but I hope this reach to Markus or someone who know him to deliver this message for me,
Dear Markus Schnermann,
I know you are busy traveling, but
Markus please reply to my pm regarding my domain name. Please help me recover the domain name since the domain name is somehow still under your name, contact, and e-mail address since the day I bought the domain name from you. You are the only one who can contact the registrar customer service to return the domain name to me. Thanks

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh, what a lovely story!

HolyRoller

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
People under estimate kids with disabilities. Both my sons have Spastic Diplegia - Cerebral Palsy and I already expect great things from them.

The author should have done a little more research on the condition though

Schnermann spent most of his youth battling spastic cerebral palsy, a condition caused by a shortage of oxygen at birth.

Cerebral Palsy can be cause during pregnancy, at birth, after birth or even be genetic. You don't so much battle it, as manage it as it cannot be cured, although in some cases a child shows no symptoms when they are older.

Good luck to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom