Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website WTB coupon website/domain with traffic Budget $2x,xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeypops

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a coupon website or a coupon domain name with traffic that you have just parked...

My budget is $2x,xxx

Please dont try to inflate the price of you're domain name.. I will not respond. I have got some crazy pms in the past for domains that arent even worth the reg fee; and the owner wants $10,000 because I set my budget that high.

If Im going to spend $20,000 I expect the domain name to be something like coupons.com or very close or a website that is making money with proof.

I am not looking to play games I have money and I am ready to spend. Please also tell me why you are selling the website

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey i can sell you WebCoupons.org for $250. Started a nice little site; the plugin broke, programmer is gone. Selling a lot of my domains due to health issues (heart surgery). have not checked the traffic. 83 unique visitors in the last month according to google analytics. Paypal; price firm.

I have a brandable: CouponPPC.com. Includes 2nd domain, CouponPayPerClick.com. Could be a new ad platform. The price on this is $3,800 for a deal in the next week, as i have bills; otherwise, more. Escrow.com. I also have PayPerClickAdvertisements.com - will include it if we do a deal now.

You dont need to reply unless interested.

Kevin

vaby42

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
clicktounlock.net

price $50

vaby42

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
icoupons.co

PRICE $1000

DomainSkull

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
CouponsCube .com

CouponsStar .com

each $100 - both $175 - godaddy reg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom