Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

WTB - domains with age + seo value regardless of topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

unagi

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

One of my 'hobbies' shall we say is building completely private network(s) for seo and ranking purposes ...
im always looking for domain with TRUST in particular right now - which can be measured in my preferred metric - majesticseo.com's TRUST FLOW metric ... anything 25 or above im likely interested in...

PR is a very over-rated misunderstood and generally not that important a metric to me... though if domains have a pr4-6 its a good indicator perhaps under the hood is some goodness...

seomoz authority metrics are useful measures too.... basically domains with age and a history with backlinks (and ideally havent been used and abused for anything bad - pharma, chinese knockoffs, low quality crap blog nets - mine are better i swear ;) actually they are but i dont sell links or use for anyone but me which is why its different situation from last year and penguin etc

budget really varies on domain specs but for a decent - meaning a combo of above factors - im happy to run any lists of worthy possible ones you want to send to me through my toolchest (linkresearchtools.com - the best there is) and get back to you with any i'd make offer on.

but generally i like to spend 50-500$ range for these as much more as i have learned and its a bit of a gamble as sometimes not as good as looks even with best research....
i have spent up to 2700$ on such domains in rare cases - but that tends to be if domain has great history with wikipedia/harvard/imdb/engadget/wired etc links + being a solid domain and theme for possible monetization on its own down the road too.

so if you have anything of this sort please PM me and we can discuss,

cheers

UNAGI

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom