Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website WTB: Smartphone Community Domain Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

petertdavis

Don't be afraid to see...
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello! I own an online community focused on a specific smartphone. The site is XperiaX1.net if you're curious. The phone the site is about was released in 2008, and has since been replaced by newer versions in the Xperia family. The traffic to the site over the past few months has gone from around 70,000 unique visits a month to around 50,000 unique visits last month. It's natural that interest will continue to decline as people start to retire their X1 phones and move on to others.

I also own XperiaUsers.com and my original strategy when I acquired this site was to move it over to that name and make it generally about the Xperia series of phones. However, after having some discussion with the staff of the site, they have recommended that we make the site more generally about smartphones and try to reconnect with the existing user base who may have moved onto other platforms as well as expand the user base.

So, to get to the point, I'd like to buy a new domain that would help us bring this strategy into effect. Oh, I'd love to be able to buy smartphones.com but let's face it, even if it were for sale it would cost a ton. So, here's your chance to pitch me relevant names you may have in your portfolio. As for a budget, I could pay into the four figures for a killer domain, but I expect that it's more likely that I'm going to be buying something in the $100 to $500 range, and probably something that combines a keyword with a brandable word.

Thanks!

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OpenMobiles.com
MobileStrategies.com
CityMobi.com
N-Mobility.com
inConvo.com
V1Mobile.com
o-Mobility.com
u-Mobility.com
V-Mobility.com
Telimobi.com
MinMobi.com
Mobile2M.com

PM if interested

James

Last edited:

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pm sent with

SingleMobile.com
MobileItMedia.com
SmartPhoneSociety.com

x

Last edited:

petertdavis

Don't be afraid to see...
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions so far, some nice names there. Keep them coming as I haven't decided yet though. I did want to mention that I will only be going with .com, shoudl have said that in the first place of course.

gilescoley

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pm sent

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have these and can price on request

NewSmartphones.com
HandheldSales.com
HandHeldGuide.com
HandHeldGear.com
HandheldBlog.com
HandheldBusiness.com
HandheldAccess.com
HandheldMarketing.com
SmartphoneCenter.com
HandheldSolutions.com
FreeSmartphones.com
FourthScreen.com
SatelliteSmartphones.com
SmartphonesForSale.com
4thScreen.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom