Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

WTF??? 'Honey Boo Boo' ratings top Convention?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, this is not political.

Yes, it is humorous.

I had to see what in the hell was a Honey Boo Boo.

If you have to ask (like me) you'll be sorry you asked (like me).

Click the link below:

'Honey Boo Boo' ratings top Republican National Convention

My favorite part of that little clip was (....wait for it)... the pig's feet bobbing contest. Yes, a colorful twist to the ever popular "bobbing for apples".

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I must be living under a rock to not know who Honey Boo Boo is or that there is a show called Toddlers and Tiara's.

When the sis argues with her dad that they are NOT rednecks because they still have all their teeth, I guess there must be a direct correlation with the number of teeth in their head and their I.Q.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like 'Pawn Stars' and 'American Pickers', so slap me silly and call me Billy. :D
I like those as well but lately it seems when I have the TV on it is either on CNN, HGTV, or one of the several Soccer Channels. Yes, I have become a bigger soccer fanatic than I thought I was. Even tuned in last night to see the UEFA player of the year award.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Do you root for the North Korean soccer team, Gerry? :D

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I dont know what a honey boo boo is and hope to never find out!

It's an excuse by the OP to start a political thread in the humor section... You can do it too, just find something that can be interpreted as funny against a political party you oppose and start your own thread, with the hope it will pass under the mod radar.... Seems to have worked.

And this is the same HYPOCRITE who b*tched and moaned asking the P section to be removed, Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom